Assignments one and two
This egg looks like a regular egg, right?
This surprising element that later results in disappointment is like an unexpected hot spice in the first bite of a delicious looking meal. For me it is beautiful outside, ugly inside.
Many people love spicy hot food. The spicier, the better they say. That is not the case for the people who physically suffer after eating spicy food.
These are some side effects of eating hot spicy food:
- Breaking out.
- Diarrhea – Some spicy foods have a laxative effect.
- Having a bad breath
- Can be irritative to your throat
- You might lose your appetite
- Most people experience acute gastritis (Gastritis is a redness and swelling/inflammation of the stomach lining)
- Can worsen/irritates irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), dyspepsia, or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and anal fissures.
I made a little hole on the bottom of the eggshell. Then I emptied the egg through that small hole and made myself a delicious fried egg. After that, I washed inside the eggshell, waited for it to air dry, and then put the little red pepper inside it. I used the leftover eggshell from making another fried egg and glued it back on the hole.